Riding & Pony Clubs
Residential Camp Holiday Breaks
Book a holiday break for you and your horse in the wonderful surroundings of Stockland Lovell. As well as use of its well known cross country course Stockland Lovell provides excellent facilities for you and your horse in this quiet corner of Somerset.
We cater for Riding Clubs and Pony Clubs to private groups whether you wish to stay for 2 nights or a week.
Please contact the office for availability.
- Over 1.5 miles of Cross Country, including two schooling areas, two water complexes, ditches, steps and numerous obstacles.
- Fences range from 50cm – 1.10m
- Showjumping all weather arena, including a full set of Jump4Joy fences
- Dressage all weather arena
- Mixed rubber & sand Arena surface
- A variety of marked routes for hacking across the farm and neighboring land.
Rider Accommodation Facilities
- 7 Nordic Style wood cabins with verandas, perfect for evening socializing
- 2 Converted two-story Barns
- Clean, well fitted male and female showers and toilets
- Large converted barn provides spacious dining room with kitchen facilities, and a separate TV/ Recreation area
- Drying Room
- Saddlery Shop
Stabling Accommodation Facilities
- American style barn stabling for up to 46 horses
- Lock-up tack room
- Hay, haylage & a shavings bed
- Wash down area
For Packages and Pricing please contact the Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278 652224