Our aim is to provide an excellent personal service for horse owners and riders, including our many schooling, competition riders, as well as those attending clinics and residential camps.We are a retail member of BETA (British Equestrian Trade Association).The saddlery is open from 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday (reduced winter opening). Products
- Horseware & Mark Todd, providing a good selection of rugs, travel boots, and for the rider waterproof jackets and clothing for all seasons.
- Ariat, a wide range of footwear, chaps, clothing and gloves to suit all.
- All leatherwear including bridles from Mark Todd, Kentaur and The English Gaiter Co.
- Girths, reins and stirrup leathers, quality tendon/fetlock boots, headcollars and other leather works.
- Horse boots to suit all disciplines Woof Wear, Prolite, N.E.W, Stretch & Flex plus many more.
- Numnahs and saddlecloths from Griffin Nuumed offering wool lined for ultimate protection for the horses back, Polypads and Cottage Craft as alternatives.
- Competition breeches, jodphurs, stock shirts and leisurewear by Equetech, Tally Ho, Mark Todd, Ariat & Rugged suitable for all ages.
- Gatehouse HS1, Champion and Charles Owen hats for all sizes.
- Gift vouchers and greeting cards for all occasions.
- Body protectors from Rodney Powell and Woof Wear.
- Full range of complementary feeding products from Equine America, N.A.F & Equi-Vet
- Super Studs range including spanners & magnetic wristbands.
- Large range of bits along with a full range of Carr & Day products.
- We specialise in safety, and our staff are fully trained in the correct fitting of both hats and body protectors which we carry in stock from Charles Owen, Champion, Gatehouse, and Rodney Powell.
- Postal service available, we are more than happy to send items to you direct, and can get special orders within days.